PRINCIPLE OF ACTION
EDTA root canal lubricating gel softens the root canal wall by chelating calcium ions, which is conducive to the expansion and preparation of root canal file, shortens the mechanical preparation time and prevents the breaking and loss of the instrument. At the same time, there is a slight foaming effect, which washes the debris away from the root canal during the mechanical preparation process, avoids debris deposition, and blocks the root canal.
Lubricate root canal during preparation; assist equipment to enlarge root canal.
1.Install the matching injection needle on the syringe and tighten it;
2. Squeeze the required lubricant into the root canal orifice, coat the root canal file with an appropriate amount of lubricant, and put it in carefully root canal orifice, immediately carry out mechanical
3. If necessary, the lubricant can be used again until the root canal preparation is done;
4. Rinse the root canal thoroughly with root canal solution;
5. This product can be used for many times. After each use, pull out the injection needle, tighten the sheath and seal it;
6. This product can be used with dental rinser as needed when clinically used.